Right now I am blogging to escape from the kitchen where I had been studying.
My husband loves simple food. The simpler, the happier he is.
So, I scratched my slightly more complicated dinner plan for today, and decided to simply throw some split peas and purried vegetables in the crockpot for dinner tonight.
However, now I think the slow cooker might be going away for 9 months. Every time I go into the area of the kitchen I get dry heaves.
Remedy....carry the "Air Neutralizer" spray before me. It really does help at least temporarily remove the odors. I think I will leave all the windows open today as well when I leave the house. And, I think I will have something else for dinner :).
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yuck, morning sickness. I would periodically call Nathan and ask him to bring a cold sandwich home. No smells, no cooking. :)
Sorry you are still struggling with nausea etc. It does put a damper on cooking.
Post a Comment