Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Contact Info

My new address:

56 Munru Street
Ascot Vale, VIC
Australia 3032

Phone: 03-93467013

Do write or call. The time difference is 15 hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time or 17 hours ahead of Central Time.

So far, I have yet to be in my apartment much, but if you leave a message with one of my lovely roommates (I am living with two lovely, middle-aged elderly women. One has just gone back to art school and one is a teacher. They are both hoping to set up studious in this cool garage behind the house.) I will give you a ring back :). I will be working some early morning shifts (0700-1530) and some evening (1315-2145) and eventually some 12 hour night shifts so I can't really say what is a good time to call on a usual basis.

2 comments:

Ella said...

Hi Beth- glad to hear you've arrived and are settling in. We all miss you at St. Michael! -Jill (McKinsey)

Sarah said...

Beth Hupp??!!? Wow. It has been SO cool to read about what's been going on with you (found you through...Jen Hartenburg's blog, maybe...don't remember). Anyway, have a blast in Melbourne!!-Sarah (Pletcher) Winfrey

I'm at I am Sarah Grace if you want to catch up ;)