Blogging hasn’t been something I enjoy a whole lot, but I enjoy the idea of being able to share a bit of what is going on with friends. I started this blog when I first left California in order to keep in touch with friends. And as anyone who checks this blog knows, I have peaked and waned in how often I have posted over the past two years. Perhaps, I'll just have to recruit more friends to the blogosphere world.
Now, that we have moved once again, and as several people have asked that I post more frequently, I feel the need to blog more regularly. So, instead of worrying about how often I am posting, my new plan is to post once a week. For now (my schedule could very well change) I am going to try my best to post something every Friday. Don’t expect anything extraordinary or very sappy. I feel more comfortable being more factual than emotional over the web, and will try my best to contain most of my deeper feelings to other outlets.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment